B2B SOURCING SPECIALISTS. Est. 2011
48h DELIVERY GUARANTEE
100% PRODUCT QUALITY COMPLIANCE
B2B TAILORED SOLUTIONS
B2B SALES REPRESENTATIVE
DTS Trading Inc specialises in the distribution of hygiene, medical and disposable products across the hygiene, medical, industrial, construction, retail and food manufacturing sectors. The company has been in operation for 11 years, initially as a procurement consultancy, then morphing into a distribution company.
The company prides itself on three key things that are relevant for this role:
I) Solving problems for the partners it works with. Not imposing on what the company wants to sell, but listening and servicing them with what they need.
II) The experience it provides its partners throughout the sales journey, right through from initial contact, to order delivery and subsequent after sales care.
III) Unrivalled industry knowledge, giving partners confidence in the suitability and certification of products supplied to them.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate success in selling within a sector they currently work in, or have previously worked in. Experience within the above sectors is NOT essential.
Required Experience (Essential to fulfil the role):
1. Sales - Multiple examples of identifying and securing new leads and turning these leads into sales and subsequent longterm partners for a business. The type and value of sales is not important, but an understanding of a B2B sales journey is and evidencing the ability to do B2B sales, is.
2. Penetrating New Markets – Examples of how the candidate has succeeded in successfully embedding themselves within a new working environment and how they have successfully penetrated new clients, whom they had not engaged with previously.
Desirable Experience (required to fulfil the role, but can be learnt/up-skilled):
1. Understanding B2B sales processes and the sales journey from initial contact to securing an order, and the complexities involved with this.
2. Pipelining leads and planning 1-3-6-month pipelines for new and existing customers. All of the above experience (both required and desirable) comprises the roles and responsibilities of the position(s) being recruited for.
Attitudinal Essentials – The successful candidate must:
1. Have Confidence in New Environments – To meet new people, be confident introducing themselves and the Company both on the phone and in person.
2. Be Hungry – To hunt down new leads and opening doors is absolutely essential and without the backbone to deal with knock backs and willingness to get back up and keep hunting, you will fail in this role:
3. A Can-Do Attitude - They must be willing and able to take on the challenge of having autonomy to come up with new ideas, source new clients and meet the targets they are set, and overcome the inevitable hurdles that they will experience.
4. Strong Work Ethic – The company is made up of a small, but very close team. There is ‘buy-in’ as to the Company’s values and everyone contributes towards the vision of the company and its common goals. Anyone joining the team must be willing and able to be a part of that.
The role will be remote based, combining working from home, travel to client meetings and one meeting per week (sometimes fortnightly) in the company’s offices in Watlington or London.
Working Schedule: 40 Hours per week, Monday to Friday.
If you would like to join our UK team, please send your CV to our HR Department: email@example.com