B2B SOURCING SPECIALISTS. Est. 2011
48h DELIVERY GUARANTEE
100% PRODUCT QUALITY COMPLIANCE
B2B TAILORED SOLUTIONS
DTS Trading Inc specialises in the distribution of hygiene, medical and disposable products across the hygiene, medical, industrial, construction, retail and food manufacturing sectors. The company has been in operation for 11 years, initially as a procurement consultancy, then morphing into a distribution company.
Procurement is at the company’s core, and procurement for DTS fulfils three key fundamental requirements:
Ensuring the maintenance of a product portfolio that is high in quality and price competitive.
Maintaining a product portfolio that is capable of participating in competitive public tenders.
Sourcing products that fall outside of the company’s core product portfolio on behalf of key clients.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate success in sourcing/procurement within a sector they currently work in, or have previously worked in. Experience within the above sectors is NOT essential.
Required Experience (Essential to fulfil the role):
1. Experience working within a procurement focused department (or something that demonstrates a relevant skill set learned that could be transferred into a new role).
2. Work with international markets.
Desirable Experience (not required to fulfil the role, but can be learnt/up-skilled):
1. Understanding supply chain processes.
2. Experience working within one of the following sectors: Hygiene/Medical/Industrial/Construction/Retail/Food Production.
3. Experience fulfilling tender processes on behalf of a company.
All of the above experience (both required and desirable) encompasses the roles and responsibilities of the position(s) being recruited for.
Attitudinal Essentials – The successful candidate must:
1. Process Orientated.
2. Be Hungry – In order to:
- Hunt down new products.
- Drive better pricing, product quality and efficiency from the company’s suppliers.
- Source tender opportunities for the company.
3. A Can-Do Attitude - They must be willing and able to take on the challenge of having autonomy to source new products, work with new manufacturers and overcome supply-chain problems, as and when they occur.
4. Strong Work Ethic – The company is made up of a small, but very close team. There is ‘buy-in’ as to the Company’s values and everyone contributes towards the vision of the company and its common goals. Anyone joining the team must be willing and able to be a part of that.
The role will be remote based, combining working from home, travel to supplier meetings, national and international travel to exhibitions and one meeting per week (sometimes fortnightly) in the company’s offices in Watlington or London.
40 Hours per week, Monday to Friday.
25 days annual leave
If you would like to join our UK team, please send your CV to our HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org